Registration for the Europlanet Science Congress 2020 is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. The paid registration grants access to all restricted scientific content and allows participating in the thread-based discussion forums of the virtual meeting. Please note that the online registration must be processed with the Copernicus Office user ID which will later be used for the online participation.
Online registration will be possible from 10 July 2020. The registration payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, JCB or American Express) whereas bank transfer registrations will only be possible by 31 August 2020. As of 01 September 2020, the payment of your registration will only be possible by credit card. Unpaid registrations will not grant access to the restricted content area of the virtual meeting.
|Student (1)||€15 net|
|Retired / Emeritus (1):||€15 net|
|Teacher / Amateur Astronomer (2):||€15 net|
|Europlanet Society member (3):||free|
Terms and conditions
- Online registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and no access to the restricted content is granted.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be applied for unpaid invoices. In such case, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 August 2020.
- Cancellations after 31 August 2020 are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will be informed by email with your receipt and your invoice attached.
- All registrations will be registered through the Copernicus Office Trader, which will also allow the registrants to monitor their entry.